Opportunities to study in Spain in English
Spain has always been a popular destination for international students. Attracted by its rich culture, sunny climate and mouth-watering culinary delights, more and more undergraduates are showing an interest in the country. If you’re one of them, you should know that Spain is also home to a number of world-renowned universities. Even if you don’t speak Spanish, it could be the ideal destination for you. Studying in Spain in English is entirely feasible, thanks to the English-language programs available.
Why should you choose Spain for your studies?
● Cultural diversity: Spain is a cultural melting pot where ancient and modern meet. Studying in Spain will allow you to discover a unique cultural richness. From lively festivals to impressive historical monuments, you’ll never feel bored!
● The Spanish language: Spanish is the second most widely spoken language in the world. With over 500 million people speaking Spanish, you’ll be part of a large community spread across more than 20 countries. Learning Spanish is therefore a valuable skill that can strengthen your CV and make your daily life much easier.
● Affordable cost of living: Compared to other European countries, the cost of living in Spain is generally affordable for international students. This asset makes it a financially advantageous option for studying in Spain in English.
● Professional opportunities: Spain’s economy is booming. The country offers many internship and job opportunities for international graduates.
Universities with curricula in English
In recent years, Spain has seen a significant growth in undergraduate and postgraduate programs in English. Whether you choose engineering, science, arts or management, you can study in Spain in English. Spanish universities now offer courses in English in a variety of fields. This expansion of English-language programs is aimed at attracting more international students and promoting cultural diversity on campus.
In addition to their high-quality curricula, Spanish degrees are recognized throughout the European Union. Below is a list of some of the universities offering English-language curricula where you could study in Spain in English:
● University of Barcelona
● Autonomous University of Madrid
● University of Valencia
● Global Business School
● ESADE (Escola Superior d’Administració i Direcció d’Empreses)
● IE University
● Marbella International University Centre
● Autonomous University of Barcelona (UAB)
● European University of Madrid
● Suffolk University, Madrid
● Saint Louis University in Madrid
Procedures for accessing the programs
● Take the time to research the programs that match your interests and find out what scholarship opportunities are available.
● To start, you’ll need to submit your application online,
● Next, provide your transcripts, a motivation letter and eventually scores from English language exams such as IELTS or TOEFL,
● Finally, make sure you respect the application deadlines specific to each university.
Many scholarships and financial aid packages are available for international students who want to study in Spain in English. These grants are offered by various bodies, including the Spanish government, academic institutions and private organizations.
Our agency can assist you throughout the process of relocating abroad. Simply consult our services and contact us for further details.